How does it work?
In the event that you wish to monitor specific keywords, we got you covered.
You can create up to 50 alerts about the keywords you want: it can be a word, an email, a number, or anything really.
We will notify you by email as soon as one of your alert has matched.
Please note: each of your alerts can only be triggered once every minute.
Create new alert
Regexes are now supported:
- Use /d for the equivalent of any number (e.g: 4)
- Use /c for the equivalent of any letter (e.g: f)
- Use /w for the equivalent of any number or letter (e.g: 4, f)
- Use /s for the equivalent of any separator (e.g: space, tabulation, etc.)
- Use /b for the equivalent of a word boundary (e.g /bbword/b will match "a word" but not "aworda")
- Use . for the equivalent of any valid character (e.g letters, numbers, special symbols)
- Use \. for the character point .
For instance, the phone number +336 01 02 03 04 can be matched with the following alert: